|New Students||Application Fee: $52 (non-refundable)|
|Enrollment Fee: $232 (non-refundable)|
|Re-enrollment:||March 1 – May 31: $201 (non-refundable)|
|After May 31: $251 (non-refundable)|
Tuition and Book Fees
|Annual Cost per Student||10-Mo. Plan||10-Mo. Bi-Monthly|
|Half Day Pre-K / Kindergarten (Age 4&5) (8:15am – 12:00pm)||$3,615||$361.50 / month||$180.75 twice/ month|
|Full Day Pre-K / Kindergarten (Age 4&5) (8:15am – 3:15pm)||$4,615||$461.50 / month||$230.75 twice/ month|
|1st-6th||$4,315||$431.50 / month||$215.75 twice/ month|
|7th-12th||$5,100||$510/ month||$255 twice/ month|
|Labs and Electives||7-12 grade only: charges vary depending on schedule|
|Athletic Fees||Grades 6-8||$100 per sport|
|Senior High (9-12)||$150 per sport|
|Graduation Fees||12th grade||$50|
|Multiple Child||10% off tuition for each additional child|
|Tuition-in-Full||5% off tuition (if paid in full by August 1st)|
|Referrals||$100 for each new family enrolled (application must indicate referral’s name, credit applied in December)|
|Financial Aid Scholarship||Please visit our website or contact the school office for information|
Fundraising options are participating in Shop with Scrip, fall and spring fundraisers, donating $250, or a combination of options that total $250.
As a service to our parents, we offer extended care hours on school days as early as 7:00am and as late as 6:00pm. Extended Care is not available for Teacher In-service days, holidays, vacations or the 1/2 days. The follwoing fees are month charges.
|K4 – 12th grade (7:00 – 8:15am & 3:30 – 6 pm)||$200/month|
|Hourly Use||$5/hour (or any portion thereof)|
- Fees include an afternoon snack.
- Please note: Child care is not provided after 6:00 PM. Parents who are late picking up their children from extended care will be charged $1 per minute. On early dismissal days parents who are late picking up their children will be charged $1 per minute after 12:15pm.
- A late fee of $30 will be assessed on the 6th of every month for incidntals billed and not paid by the next month.
- Insufficient funds for checks or electronic transfer will be charged a $35 fee for each occurrence.
- Delinquent accounts may result in a child not being allowed to return ot school until payment or another satisfactory arrangement is made.
- All school records, report cards, and diplomas will be withheld for accounts that are not current.
To assist parents in the development of children who are biblically grounded, academically prepared, socially adept, and physically sound.
Lake County Baptist School receives its income from tuition and fees and does not receive any income from state or federal funds. We view that tuition is an investment in your child. Parents are asked to pay their tuition and fees when due. Delinquent payments may be cause for exclusion from school until the account is current. LCBS is committed to keeping low tuition rates for the benefit of each family and regularly review the ways in which tuition revenue is spent to make sure that your money is being used in the best possible ways for your child.